Ransom guild forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild rules

Go down

Guild rules Empty Re: Guild rules

Post  Snow Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:06 am

Okay quick summary of guild rules :

1. Basically have fun and enjoy playing WoW as at the end of the day its only a game.

2. All members must be committed to progressing the guild, no time for "guild hoppers".

3. Do not hassle any members by using guild chat or /w for boosts etc (wont be to much of a problem as most of our guild are 70+ now). There is no harm in asking for help but do not do it constantly as it annoys others.

4. Being immature or childish for whatever reason is not tolerated, anyone who does this will either be given a stern warning from myself or one of my generals if im offline or will be kicked if behaviour is not suitable for the guild.

5. For the time being we are recruiting only level 70+ (exceptions being alts but try to get them to around lvl 60+ asap).

6. In the instance that we will be starting a second Naxx 10 group i would urge all level 80's wishing to raid to have patience to ensure the group is suitably set up rather than just rushing in because you have 10 level 80's. Will be better in the long run and prevent arguments.

7. Anyone who has any problems in game i would urge to /w me and i will do my utmost to ensure everything is sorted asap.

8. Ranks are awarded for loyalty and helping out guild, i do not consider them to be that important but i do realise that others do hence why there is a ranking system.

This is brief guidelines of what is expected from each member, if i have missed anything you consider important just post a reply and ill update if necessary.

Thanks

Snow

Snow

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-10-04

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum